Saturday, August 07, 2004

Firearms Training Classes

As I and my fiance have recently started a Firearms Training Company here in Georgia we appropiately call it Firearmz. This is something I have long wanted to do and with her help it is now a reality in the beginning. She is a valuable asset in everything I do, she motivates me, supports me and is always there to help, without her it would still be a dream. Lisa I love you and thanks for all the things you do for me, you are my inspiration.

I sometimes am a inattentive person, I have a tendency to zone into my own little thought process and venture off into dreamdom, she has a way of bringing me back to reality and getting things on track. Thanks and I luv you.

To visit Lisa's work and to check out our web site visit www.firearmz.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home